MANG - WASHED INDIGO
Stand out from the crowd with this long-sleeve tunic made of 100% organic cotton voile and poplin. It features a Mao collar, contrasting shoulder yoke, mother-of-pearl buttons, hidden-button tab and adjustable sleeves. Our model is wearing size XS.
Our exchange and refund policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your online purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
All below conditions must be fulfilled for an exchange or refund:
- The item(s) must be unwashed, not altered, and in the same condition that you received it;
- The original sales tags must still be attached to the item(s) ; and
- The item(s) must be in the original packaging
- For hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Items that are part of clearance sale (if applicable) cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Fabric by the meter cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Products that were customized, in part or in whole, cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Gift vouchers are not refundable, in part or in whole.
If you wish to exchange or return the item(s), send us an email at email@example.com with the reason, item(s) for replacement (in case of exchange), and a picture of the item(s), so that we can ensure that the conditions listed above are met.
Upon receiving a confirmation from us that we agree to processing your exchange or refund, please send the item(s), at your own expense, to: Metiseko (Viet Nam) Co., LTD, 140 Tran Phu street, Minh An ward, Hoi An city, Quang Nam province, 560000, Vietnam.
Once we receive the item(s), we will process the exchange or refund and inform you accordingly.
For refunds, a credit will be applied to the original method of payment. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
It is also possible to exchange items purchased online at Metiseko operated stores within Vietnam.
- Products that are sold exclusively online (if applicable) cannot be exchanged in-store. To that end, please follow the process described in the previous section.
If you wish to exchange an item(s) in-store, bring the following to a Metiseko brick-and-mortar store:
- Item(s) you wish to exchange
- A print-out of your online receipt
For the complete list or Metiseko operated stores in Vietnam, please visit www.metiseko.com
Note that refunds of online orders cannot be processed in-store. For refunds, please refer to the process detailed in the section above.
If you have any questions or concerns about your purchase, you can address them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOILE Much like silk, Voile is ultra-fine with a fluid feel and an intense depth of color that's truly unmatchable.
Our silk fabrics are locally produced under comfortable and fair conditions in Vietnam by skillful artisans. The all-over patterns are hand screen printed.
To explore and to contemplate the milky-white royal porcelain the delicate foliage of the Citadel gardens the rice fields just beyond the limits of Hue, the city of contrasts. or To explore and to contemplate Hue, the city of contrasts. The milky-white royal porcelain, the delicate foliage of the Citadel gardens the rice fields just beyond the city limits.