HERON - DUSTY CAI
A wide-legged, short-sleeve jumpsuit tailored for a loose fit. It features a crossover blouse top with a collar, side pockets, flap patch pockets and a 2-button snap closure, shoulder tabs, and a removable scarf belt.
Dry cleaning silk:
Due to the delicate nature of silk, we recommend dry cleaning. Washing in water may cause unwanted discoloration.
Use the "silk" setting on the iron - cool with no steam.
Iron your silk garment inside out.
Avoid wet spot cleaning as this may cause rings.
TIP: Most wrinkles in silk can be removed simply by hanging your garment in the bathroom while you shower.
Online Return/Exchange Policy
A return/exchange request needs to be made within 30 days (non-business days included) from the delivery date cited on the DHL or UPS tracking system. If 30 or more days have gone by since the delivery date, we unfortunately cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
Only one exchange can be requested per order.
To qualify for a refund or exchange, all of the below conditions must be fulfilled:
- The item(s) must be unwashed, not altered, and in the same condition that you received it;
- The original sales tags must still be attached to the item(s); and
- The item(s) must be in the original packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings and face masks cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items that are part of a Clearance Sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Fabric by the meter cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Customized products, in part or in whole, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable, in part or in whole.
You can use any shipping service at your convenience. All shipping fees and customs taxes (if any) for returns will be at your own expense and will not be refunded.
Any original delivery costs will not be refunded.
If you wish to return or exchange item(s), send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number (ex: #1234), the reason, the item(s) for replacement (in case of exchange) so we can check our stock, and a picture of the item(s), so that we can ensure that the conditions listed above are met.
Upon receiving a confirmation from us, we will inform you of the next steps by replying to you via email.
It is also possible to return/exchange items purchased online at Metiseko-operated stores within Vietnam. The same conditions apply as provided above.
- Products that are sold exclusively online (if applicable) cannot be returned/exchanged in-store. To that end, please follow the process described in the previous section.
Please inform us of your arrival day before returning/exchanging your online items at our physical stores. This will allow our offline sales team to better prepare for the return/exchange.
If you did not request an in-store return/exchange in advance, the items might not be processed immediately, and you might be asked to visit us again later. Rest assured that your information will be recorded at that time, and Metiseko will contact you later to complete the return/exchange.
Please send the return/exchange request via one of the following:
- email@example.com with subject “Return/Exchange + your online order/ in-store receipt number; or
- Metiseko Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Metiseko
In-store return/exchange requests should be made within these office working hours:
- Monday - Thursday between 9:00am - 5:00pm (after this time, the request will be processed the following day)
- Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm (after this time, the request will be processed the following Monday)
After Metiseko confirms the return/exchange request, please bring the following to a Metiseko physical store:
- Item(s) you wish to return/exchange
- A print-out/ screenshot/ email of your online receipt so our offline sales team can cross-check the order.
The following stores accept online return/exchange items:
- Ho Chi Minh: 101 Dong Khoi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
- Hoi An: 140 Tran Phu Street, Minh An Ward, Hoi An City, Quang Nam Province
For refunds, a credit will be applied to the original method of payment.
Please note that refunds of online orders cannot be immediately processed in-store. After successfully receiving your returned item(s), Metiseko’s office will process the refund to your original method of payment, and inform you of the transaction.
If the item is faulty when you received it, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the delivery date, non-business days included. Please submit pictures and a description of the issue - the more the better! We will look into it and offer a solution as soon as possible!
Please note that we cannot offer further solutions if the 30-day time limit has passed.
Items which are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
Silk crepe de chine has a soft feel and a natural luster with a hint of matte roughness. This luxe yet laidback fabric is perfect for both day and evening wear.
Our silk fabrics are locally produced under comfortable and fair conditions in Vietnam by skillful artisans. The all-over patterns are hand screen printed.
Take a flight above Hanoi.
Farmers crossing Long Bien Bridge.
The blooms of Quang Ba flower market.
Temples and emblems that adorn the city